Erasmus Plus KA1 - Training Courses
Training to Malta has developed a range of training courses which are adapted to the new programme of Erasmus+.
PIF : TRAINING TO MALTA PIF training to malta english
Those courses are ideal for :
Mobility project for School education staff.
Mobility project for Adult education staff Eligible for this action is a school (i.e. an institution providing general, vocational, or teaching education on any level from pre-school to upper secondary education) or any private or public organization active in the labour market.
Some example of our programmes:
The context of our courses varies according to the needs of the sending organization. Please note that we could create a training course ideal to your needs, upon request.
AIMS OF THE TRAINING ACTIVITIES
• To offer the participants a training experience in a different country from which they come from;
• To improve the skills and competencies of the participants in the relevant fields;
• To improve the quality of, and access to, continuing training and the lifelong acquisition of skills and competencies with a view to developing adaptability;
• To promote and reinforce the contribution of training in the process of innovation, to improve competitiveness and entrepreneurship, and also provide new employment possibilities;
• To offer to the participants linguistic and cultural knowledge about Malta;
• To promote the European values about mobility, cultural exchange and cooperation between different countries.
Useful information for applicants:
The following organisations can apply:
• Public and private organisations working in the field of adult education;
• Public and private organisations operating on the labour market (including social enterprises) or in the education sector.
Applications can be submitted either by one single organisation, to train its staff, or by a consortium of organisations that share a staff training programme.
The eligible geographical area for this Action includes: all EU Member States, the Swiss Confederation, the Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway and Turkey.
Applying for funding for training under Erasmus +
Under the Erasmus + it will be organisations (Heads of schools, colleges, institutions ) and not individuals who will apply for the mobility training funding.
Before applying applicants (schools, colleges, institutions) must follow 3 steps to apply for funding for Staff Mobility Training Programmes taking place as from 1 July 2014 :
The school, college, university or institute must first register in the Unique Registration Facility (URF) The ECAS User Manual.PDF explains the necessary steps for obtaining a URF.
Once registered the school will obtain a PIC (Personal Identification Code) number.
The school, college, university or institute must then submit the application with the National Agency. The application must be under Key Action 1 ( Mobility of individuals in the field of education, training and youth)
The PIC Number of Training to Malta is no. 948740608 OID E10048986
Applications can be downloaded from your National Agencies’ websites.
Useful information for applicants:
Applications must be submitted to your National Agency by not later than March 2021.
Which courses are eligible for funding under Erasmus+ ?
Applicants ( Schools) will list the Teacher Training courses in the plan and in the application once these will address the objectives of the staff training plan for the school or institute.
Financial information The Adult education staff mobility action finances 100% of eligible costs, which are calculated according to the unit costs indicated in the Programme Guide.
To submit an application, please read carefully the Programme Guide available on the website